October, 4th, 1972
Koseinenkin Kaikan (Festival Hall)
“Osaka,Koseinenkin Kaikan, Festival Hall,10-4-72, Sound Enhanced”
Lineage: Master > CD-R > EAC, Secure Mode,Accurate Stream, No Disable Cache > WAV > Flac Frontend,Encoding Options, Level.6, Align On Sector Boundaries > Flac > EAC, Downsample > WAV > Adobe Audition for clean up, retracking, along with Izotope Ozone for Sound Enhancement > Flac Frontend, Encoding Options, Level.8
Original Taper: N/A
1) Dazed And Confused ( Cuts In Slightly, Includes: ” San Francisco” ( Tease), and ” The Crunge”)
2) Stairway To Heaven ( Cuts In Slightly)
3) Whole Lotta Love ( Medley)
4) Boogie Woogie/Boogie Chillen
5) I’ve Got A Lot Of Livin’ To Do
6) Let’s Have A Party
7) You Shook Me/The Lemon Song
8) Heartbreaker ( Includes: ” 59th Street Bridge Song ( Feelin’ Groovy)” )
9) Immigrant Song ( Cuts In Slightly, Fades out)
Download from FileFactory:
This project took me about 150 hours, over 2 months of time to complete the rework.
Sound enhancement was done with izotope ozone within adobe audition 3, distortions were removed by manually selecting microseconds of time where the distortion could be seen in spectral view and cleaning them with the fill single click option.
I think people will surprised at how great dazed sounds, its the best version from the japan tour.